Sunday, March 4, 2012

Celebrity Profile: Rob Kardashian | Jackie's Ramblings

The Story
Recently
Celebrity Profile: Rob Kardashian | Jackie's Ramblings
Mar 5th 2012, 06:25

Posted on March 4, 2012 by jackietb

About Rob Kardashian

This boy doesn't get enough credit so I am here to give him some! : D He is a cutie! I just saw him on a recent Khloe and Lamar and I think its awesome he is launching his own sock business. He needs to stand out from his sisters. He already does being the only male Kardashian but because he stands out he is capable of doing a lot more than his sisters.

He was also second place on Dancing with the Stars and a regular of Khloe and Lamar & Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Rob is close to his brother-in-law Lamar Odom and I see chemistry between him and Malika Haqq, his sister Khloe's best friend.

I don't know why people think its such a big deal about him doing a sock line, if that is his passion then STFU. Seriously. I can't wait till he has online or in store retailers. I will be the first to buy a pair!

YOU GO BRO! ;)

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions