Saturday, March 3, 2012

fairytale kiss : Kim Kardashian Inspiration

The Story
Recently
fairytale kiss : Kim Kardashian Inspiration
Mar 3rd 2012, 17:14

Hi girls! I hope you've had a good week, if I could sum up my week in one word, it would be - chocolate. I have bought my body weight in chocolate and this includes milkshakes, Easter egg's, mousse and ice cream. What is wrong with me?! It's like I'm asking to get fillings and a bigger muffin top haha. Why can't I crave salads! Is there any particular food's that you get cravings for? Anyway, for today's post I wanted it to be mainly image based so it could be inspirational. We all know how much I love Kim Kardashian's style and for me personally – I would kill for her wardrobe and stylist! She always looks classy but glamorous at the same time and not a lot of celebs manage to pull that off without looking cheap.

Kim's hair and make-up is also immaculate as well, it's rare for me to like a celebs style as well as their make-up and hair. She is a pro at highlighting (well her make-up artist is anyway) and I've noticed how much of a difference highlighting and contouring can make! I really recommend watching Youtube videos on how to do it, I know I do… I've included the actual Youtube video of Kim Kardashian's make-up artist Stephen Moleski actually creating one of her well known looks. I hope it helps! Let me know what your favourite Kim K outfit is – put a image link in the comment box! :) I don't own any of these images I found them around the magnificent Tumblr and put them in this order.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions