Monday, March 5, 2012

Kardashian taking a dating break « This Is Guernsey

The Story
Recently
Kardashian taking a dating break « This Is Guernsey
Mar 5th 2012, 11:40

Kim Kardashian has revealed she is taking a break from dating following the end of her short-lived marriage.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star split from basketball player Kris Humphries last year after just 72 days of marriage and has now told Extra that she plans to "chill out for a little bit".

The 31-year-old reality star said: "I'm not dating right now. I don't really care to.

"Obviously, I've learned that I rush into things when I fall in love and get excited. So maybe I should chill out for a little bit."

The marriage to Kris was the second for Kim, who is currently shooting a guest role on TV series Drop Dead Diva, as she was with music producer Damon Thomas from 2000 to 2004.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions