Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ashes into Fashion: Khloe Kardashian (red jeans, white blazer ...

The Story
Recently
Ashes into Fashion: Khloe Kardashian (red jeans, white blazer ...
Jun 14th 2012, 01:42

 Hello everyone and Koko if you're watching lol :) here is a new Khloe Kardashian outfit finally lately I've loved many of her outfits like a neon jeans outfit she recently wore. Once again like most of my looks for less or inspired looks I did it from things already in my closet. I was going to use a turquoise clutch I have but this new mint bag from MyBag complete the look even better. Hope you like my look. 

Hola :) aquĆ­ un nuevo outfit inspirado en Khloe Kardashian alfin.. ultimamente me han encantado muchos de sus outfits como uno de un pantalon neon. Como costumbre como mayoria de mis outfits inspirados por menos lo pude recrear con cosas que ya tenia en mi closet. Hiba a usar un clutch color turquesa que tengo pero creo que mi nuevo bolso color menta de MyBag lucia mucho mejor. Espero les  guste.

Jeans: Target / Blazer: Target (Similar) /  T-Shirt: Target ( Similar Here ) / Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Mint Leather Bag:℅ MyBag Similar Here ) / Michael Kors Watch ( here ) / Chain Bracelets ℅ SiraMaraUSA

  Want to Dress like your Favorite Kardashian??? … join my Tag: Dress Kardashian Style

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions