Sunday, June 10, 2012

HIRA'S REVENGE: Summer in the City

The Story
Recently
HIRA'S REVENGE: Summer in the City
Jun 10th 2012, 23:02





I enjoyed every single day of my weekend beginning Friday at 5:01 P.M! Friday was spent at a Mets vs Yankees game where I was heckled by a Yankees fan about "dressing like that at a Yankees game" He had the nerve to yell out "Ayyyy Kim Kardashian you gonna wear that to a Yankees game".. This annoys me for two reasons. The first being that every single girl with long black hair is not Kim Kardashian or trying to be, and second, I was wearing a blouse and shorts, so I'm not too sure how that was overdressed.  (My little rant is finished) The rest of the weekend was spent between Central Park picnics and various restaurants! I opted for casual clothing every single day, and tried to wear my new "Chloe-esque" studded boots as much as possible! I have received so many compliments on them it's hard not to want to even wear them to sleep. The second day in the park I opted for denim cut offs, my favorite polka dot blouse, and my metallic sneakers.... I NEVER wear sneakers, so if I do you can bet your bottom dollar they will be metallic, or studded, or glittered, or anything obnoxious in nature!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions