Saturday, June 9, 2012

Khloe Kardashian didnt mesh well with Kris Humphries | Gossip ...

The Story
Recently
Khloe Kardashian didnt mesh well with Kris Humphries | Gossip ...
Jun 10th 2012, 00:21

Khloe Kardashian didnt mesh well with Kris Humphries

Khloe Kardashian was "rubbed up the wrong way" by former brotherinlaw Kris Humphries.

The 27yearold star admits she was upset by Kris who was married to her sister Kim for just 72 days last year from the first time she met him because he was quick to discuss her own onemonth premarriage relationship with now husband Lamar Odom.

She said: "I personally didn't mesh well with Kris before they got married. The very first time I met him he said, 'No one gets married after 30 days. How much longer are you gunna put up with this charade for?' That's kind of rude. He just rubbed me up the wrong way. My guard was up because I wasn't crazy about him."

However, she admits she did tell Kim who has been married once before she did not think he was the one for her.

She added: "I gave my opinion. Which everyone saw in the wedding special! We're sisters. I'm very honest, I'll tell you how I feel. With Kim I said my piece. I want her to be happy, and if that makes her happy then fine."

Khloe is now keener on her sister Kourtney's partner Scott Disick because she thinks he has worked on his issues.

She added on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live': "Scott and I, we've been very honest. But he's worked very hard to be back in our good graces."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions