Tuesday, June 12, 2012

| Kim Kardashian buys Kanye West a Lamborghini

The Story
Recently
| Kim Kardashian buys Kanye West a Lamborghini
Jun 12th 2012, 19:09

– June 12, 2012Posted in: Celebrity, News

Kim Kardashian Kanye West 2

With a $750,000 luxury car as a birthday gift, Kim Kardashian seems to know the way into her man's heart! However, it seems that Kanye West will have to wait until his tour with Jay-Z in Ireland finishes to unwarp the present of his 35thbirthday. Since Kanye is in Ireland, Kim filmed a video of the slick ride and shared it with him while he is still in the tour, yeah, that's such a way to tease! The rare Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 is no easy ride! It goes from zero to 100km/h in just 2.8 seconds and can reach 344km/h!
The relationship between the rapper and the reality star went public in April as they were spotted holding hands after a dinner in a restaurant in the Meatpacking District. It seems they might be ready to take the next step and move in with each other as they both have reportedly put their homes up for sale. Kanye didn't say anything about the awesome gift but yet he thanked his fans for their birthday wishes by tweeting: "Thanks for all my fans. I am tweeting under the stage while Jay is rapping in Dublin on my birthday. You guys make all my dreams possible."

Lamborghini


LUXURY NEWS I WOMAN I LUXURY AUTOMOBILE I LUXURY GETAWAYS
LUXURY TECHNOLOGY I LUXURY WATCHES I THE MOST I NEWZY.NET I

Need more information? Ask your concierge for anything you want! Send your request to: concierge@newzy.net
Newzy.net: The Middle East Source of Luxury News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Anas Shoqar

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions