Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nap Time is the New Happy Hour: Featuring Kourtney Kardashian

The Story
Recently
Nap Time is the New Happy Hour: Featuring Kourtney Kardashian
Jun 15th 2012, 04:00

The Kourtney Kardashian

I have said it once and I will say it again,

I love the Kardashians!!

Yep, I said it and I am not ashamed!


You see I heart all three of the Kardash sisters

I love Khloe for her crazy sailor mouth.

I love Kim for her shear chic-ness.

I love Kourtney for her style.

This girl looks gorgeous in almost anything.

Her style is flawless.

So when I decided on which celebrity look a like outfit I wanted to select

and make my own outfit, Kourtney of course popped into my head.

I did glam up her outfit just a bit,

but I did want to stick with nudes, especially the shoes,

to make her petite frame elongated.

Plus, you cant forget a great bag and accessories.

So what do you think?

Do you love the Kardash sisters as much as I do?!

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions