Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Who's better looking to you?| Girls fashion blog

The Story
Recently
Who's better looking to you?| Girls fashion blog
Jun 12th 2012, 09:00

in Kendra Spears , by Yuriy B.

Question by Cheerioz: Who's better looking to you?
Keri hilson vs. rihanna (I vote rihanna)
Lady gaga vs. britney spears (I can't decide)
Penelope cruise vs. jessica alba (I vote penelope cruise)
Lil wayne vs. 50 cent (I say lil wayne)
will smith vs. denzel washington (will smith)
megan fox vs. paris hilton (megan fox)
ray j vs. r kelly (don't have a crush on any of em but I say ray j)
Kim Kardashian vs. Beyonce (beyonce probably)
tyra banks vs. naomi campbell (naomi kinda)
Megan hauserman vs. kendra wilkinson (I don't know I can't decide)
shia labeouf vs. jesse mccartney (shia labeouf)
Tila tequila vs. lucy lu (lucy lu)
Who's better looking to you guys?

Best answer:

Answer by Wall-E
Rihanna
Britney Spears
Penelope Cruise
None
Will Smith
Megan Fox
None
Beyonce
Tyra Banks
Kendra Wilkinson
Jesse Mccartney
Lucy Liu

What do you think? Answer below!

Tagged with: betterlookingwho's  

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions